Sorry Fabian but I don't understand what I should do :(
Could you provide me a simple snippet of code to achieve this?

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Fabian Hueske <fhueske@gmail.com> wrote:
Enumeration of nested files is a feature of the FileInputFormat.
If you implement your own IF based on FileInputFormat as I suggested before, you can use that feature.

I have a directory containing a list of files, each one containing a kryo-serialized object.
With json serialized objects I don't have that problem (but there I use  env.readTextFile(path.withParameters(parameters)
where parameters has the ENUMERATE_NESTED_FILES_FLAG set to true).