flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: passing environment variables to flink program
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 20:28:54 GMT
Hi!

What kind of setup are you using, YARN or standalone?

In both modes, you should be able to pass your flags via the config entry
"env.java.opts" in the flink-conf.yaml file. See here
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/setup/config.html#other

We have never passed library paths to link external JNI libraries with
that, so let usknow if that works...

Greetings,
Stephan