flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Exception in thread main: No such exception errpr
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 11:27:36 GMT
Hello Debaditya,

From the exception message you posted it seems that it is a linkage error.

Could it be that you are combining different versions of Flink when running your application?

E.g. you have version X running on your cluster and you create your jar against version Y
on your local machine?
In this case, Flink version Y may have a method that is no longer there in version X, and
this causes the
exception.

Kostas

> On Jun 2, 2016, at 12:02 PM, Debaditya Roy <roydcat14@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run a simple flink program, which reads an image from disk and does some
image processing and stores it back to the disk. For the purpose I have a custom defined class,
which I am using in dataset and passing it onwards to flatmap function. However the experiment
encountered an error which I am clueless about. Any help will be highly appreciated. Pasting
the error below.