Hello Kostas,

Thanks for you reply.

I don't think that is the case because I am running the application on the jvm of my local machine, not on a distributed cluster. Any other input?

Warm Regards,
Debaditya

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Kostas Kloudas <k.kloudas@data-artisans.com> wrote:
Hello Debaditya,

From the exception message you posted it seems that it is a linkage error.

Could it be that you are combining different versions of Flink when running your application?
E.g. you have version X running on your cluster and you create your jar against version Y on your local machine?
In this case, Flink version Y may have a method that is no longer there in version X, and this causes the
exception.

Kostas