flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task and Operator Monitoring via JMX / naming
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 07:18:00 GMT
Hello Philipp,

there is certainly something very wrong here.

What you _should_ see is 6 entries, 1 for each operator; 2-3 more for
the tasks the operators are executed in and the taskmanager stuff.

Usually, operator metrics use the name that you configured, like
"TokenMapStream", whereas tasks use the concatenation of all operator
names joined with =>, as in "KafkaSource => TokenMapStream".

I will look into this, I've never seen these issues before.

One more thing, which version of Flink are you currently using?

Regards,
Chesnay