Hi,

the TextSocketSink is rather meant for demo purposes than to be used in an actual applications.
I am not aware of any other built-in source that would provide what you are looking for.
You can implement a custom SourceFunction that does what you need.

Best, Fabian

I am trying to read data over a websocket from a source(For example wss://brisbane.unipulse.com.au:443/OutboundInterfaces/outbound/statements). But at the moment the implementation of env.socketTextStream only supports plain TCP and has no support for TLS or higher level protocols​. Is there any other wrapper/third party API implementation which I can use on top of flink to act as a streaming service before transmitting it to flink ?

--
Thank
​s.​