Hi Radu,

I might not have complete understood your problem, but if you do

val env = StreamExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment
val tEnv = TableEnvironment.getTableEnvironment(env)

val ds = env.fromElements( (1, 1L, new Time(1,2,3)) )
val t = ds.toTable(tEnv, 'a, 'b, 'c)

val results = t
    .select('c + 10.seconds)

then field 'c will be of type SqlTimeTypeInfo and handled as such.

Hope this helps,
Fabian

Re-hi,

I actually realized that the problem comes from the fact that the datastream that I am registering does not create properly the types.

I am using something like

DataStream<Tuple> … .returns(“TupleX<,….,java.sql.Timestamp, java.sql.Time>”)…and I was expecting that these will be converted to SqlTimeTypeInfo…but it is converted to GenericType. Anythoughts how I could force the type to be recognize as a SqlTimeType?