Hey all,

We are running into an issue where the savepoint command is saving to the jobmanager instead of the filesystem location specified in the flink-conf.yaml.  It saves to the filesystem when we are running in a local standalone flink, but when we deploy the job to our flink cluster it saves to the jobmanager.  The flink-conf is nearly identical in both places.  Here are the relevant savepoint parameters.

savepoints.state.backend: filesystem
savepoints.state.backend.fs.dir: gs://bettercloud-non-prod/flink-savepoints

Is there another configuration we have to set that is specific to clusters to make this work?  Or can anyone think of a reason this would occur?

--
Jason Brelloch | Product Developer
3405 Piedmont Rd. NE, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30305