flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink Jobs disappers
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 06:54:09 GMT
If a TaskManager ran out of memory there should be something in the
JobManager logs about a unreachable TaskManager.
That said, there should also be something in the JobManager logs about
the job disappearing...

Could you set the logging level to DEBUG, run the job again, and provide
us (or me directly) with the logs?

Regards,
Chesnay