发件人: "zrc@zjdex.com";<zrc@zjdex.com>;
发送时间: 2017年7月28日(星期五) 下午5:15
收件人: "程骥"<ji_cheng@qq.com>; "user"<user@flink.apache.org>;
主题: re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

Hi:
    I think you can use Flink restful API, like  "POST: /jars/MyProgram.jar/run?savepointPath=/my-savepoints/savepoint-1bae02a80464&allowNonRestoredState=true"
   The detail information of restful API , you can see the link https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/monitoring/rest_api.html .

zrc@zjdex.com