flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proper way to establish bucket counts
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:02:13 GMT
Hi Robert,

Flink collects many metrics by default, including the number of records /
events that go into each operator (see [1], System Metrics, IO,
"numRecordsIn").
So, you would only need to access that metric.

Best, Fabian

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/monitoring/metrics.html