flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieve written records of a sink after job
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:25:43 GMT
Do you want to know how many records the sink received, or how many the
sink wrote to the DB?
If it's the first you're in luck because we measure that already, check
out the metrics documentation.
If it's the latter, then this issue is essentially covered by FLINK-7286
which aims at allowing functions
to modify the numRecordsIn/numRecordsOut counts.