flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Classloader leak with Kafka Mbeans / JMX Reporter
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 08:40:42 GMT
I looked through the kafka JmxReporter class (and other kafka classes
that we use) and couldn't spot anything
that would prevent the Mbeans from being unregistered. The obvious
implication would be that we don't
properly clean up kafka classes, but that code looks good as well.

So at the moment I'm a bit stumped as to why this is happening.

For reproducing the problem, could you answer the following questions?

 1. How do you kill the job?
 2. Do you have any Flink reporter configured?
 3. Does this only happen on Kubernetes?
 4. Does this also happen with parent-first classloading?