flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink CEP with files and no streams?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:20:59 GMT
Hi Esa,

you can also read files as a stream.
However, you have to be careful in which order you read the files and how
you generate watermarks.
The easiest approach is to implement a non-parallel source function that
reads the files in the right order and generates watermarks.
Things become more tricky when you try to read the files in parallel.

Best, Fabian