flink-user mailing list archives

From ashish pok <ashish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Scaling down Graphite metrics
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 22:52:20 GMT
Thanks for that tip about override, will give that a shot at some point. We are already using
interval.

-- Ashish

  On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Chesnay Schepler<chesnay@apache.org> wrote:    Hello,

 you can configure the rate at which metrics are reported by setting "metrics.reporter.<name>.interval"
as described in the reporter documentation.

 At this time there is no way to disable specific metrics.
 You can however extend the reporter that you are using and override "MetricReporter#notifyOfAddedMetric(Metric,
String, MetricGroup)" to ignore metrics that you aren't interested in.