flink-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complexity of Flink
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2018 12:23:31 GMT
That is complexity of the source code, this is easy to obtain, just fork it on github and send
it through sonarqube or codacy cloud. I am not sure if this is not done already by the flink
project. For my open source libraries (hadoopcryptoledger and hadoopoffice) that also provide
Flink modules I do this.

> On 14. Apr 2018, at 14:17, Esa Heikkinen <esa.heikkinen@student.tut.fi> wrote:
>
> Yes, you are right.
>
> But if I only focus to a statistical complexity of sources of Flink ? E.g. number of
libraries, functions/classes/methods, number and size of source files and so on ?
> How easily it is to get this information ?
>
> Best, Esa

and with some experience it is rather easy to deploy.

> However how do you measure complexity? How do you plan to cater for  other components
(eg deploy in the cloud, deploy locally in a Hadoop cluster etc).
> Then how do you take into account experience of the team leader and people deploying
it, issues with unqualified external service providers, contracts etc?