flink-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graph Analytics on HBase With HGraphDB and Apache Flink Gelly
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 21:44:08 GMT
Have you checked janusgraph source code , it used also hbase as a storage backend:
http://janusgraph.org/
It combines it with elasticsearch for indexing. Maybe you can inspire from the architecture
there.

Generally, hbase it depends a lot on how the data is written to regions, the order of data
and the right key (-> this has then impact on how it is read, also in flink to use locality).
There is of course more detail on that and depends on the use case. Generally the hbase documentation
is rather good.