flink-user mailing list archives

From Juho Autio <juho.au...@rovio.com>
Subject Application logs missing from jobmanager log
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:13:50 GMT
The logs logged by my job jar before env.execute can't be found in
jobmanager log. I can't find them anywhere else either.

I can see all the usual logs by Flink components in the jobmanager log,
though. And in taskmanager log I can see both Flink's internal & my
application's logs from the execution time operations. But indeed missing
the logs from before env.execute.

I'm out of ideas how to debug this further. Any suggestions, or is this the
known behaviour?

I'm submitting my flink jobs in yarn cluster mode. Using Flink 1.5-SNAPSHOT.