flink-user mailing list archives

From JaxonTheGamer AndCooker <hoangnguyen0...@gmail.com>
Subject Question regarding refreshing KafkaConsumer in FlinkKafkaConnector
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:18:20 GMT
Hi Flink support,

I'm trying to use FlinkKafkaConnector010 to do the streaming from
KafkaBroker Sasl. Currently, I got problem with Token refreshing every
24hours that's why I want restart the KafkaConsumer every 24hours.

Since KafkaConsumer is wrapped by FlinkKafkaConnector010, I'm trying to
re-new FlinkKafkaConnector010 every 24h. However, since the Flink job is
already submitted the re-new FlinkKfakaConnector010 is not taking effected
to the current running Flink job. Could you please let me know if there is
any feature to do a scheduler to restart Flink job? Or you have any idea to
have it work in my case?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards,

Le Hoang