flink-user mailing list archives

From "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tzuli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracking deserialization errors
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:56:35 GMT
@Alexander
Sorry about that, that would be my mistake. I’ll close FLINK-9204 as a duplicate and leave
my thoughts on FLINK-9155. Thanks for pointing out!

On 19 April 2018 at 2:00:51 AM, Elias Levy (fearsome.lucidity@gmail.com) wrote:

Either proposal would work.  In the later case, at a minimum we'd need a way to identify
the source within the metric.  The basic error metric would then allow us to go into the
logs to determine the cause of the error, as we already record the message causing trouble
in the log.