flink-user mailing list archives

From "Kumar Bolar, Harshith" <hk...@arity.com>
Subject Flink not giving full reason as to why job submission failed
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 14:04:43 GMT
Hi all,

After upgrading Flink to 1.7.2, when I try to submit a job from the dashboard and there's
some issue with the job, the job submission fails with the following error.

    Exception occurred in REST handler: org.apache.flink.client.program.ProgramInvocationException:
The main method caused an error.
There's no other reason given as to why the job failed to submit. This was not the case in
1.4.2. Is there a way to see the full reason why the job failed to deploy? I see the same
error in the logs too with no additional information.
Thanks,
Harshith