freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating, attempt 3
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 20:53:34 GMT
It's iteration over the same public release (2.3.24-rc01), before
sending it to voting on general@incubator. There are no downloads for
the attempts except for the last. ("All the links remain as they
were.", as the mail said.) But of course, I will include the links
directly in later votes.

Have you check the content of the artifacts or do you plan to do that?

The source artifacts are here ("normal" and GAE, the two branches):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.24-rc01-incubating/source/

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany