freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 09:37:29 GMT
There were no further problems after I have realized that such
automatic version modification must happen there.

BTW, I'm not sure why the snapshot related steps aren't marked as
optional in the "Staging a release" guide. If someone wants to
understand what's going on, instead of just following the prescribed
steps, it can be confusing, especially without mentioning that the
"-SNAPSHOT" will be removed, and so you do not stage SNAPSHOT-s.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany