freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: Signing the Januray report (and mailing list subscriptions)
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 10:02:31 GMT
Monday, January 4, 2016, 9:50:50 AM, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> Report looks good, just some minor comments:
>
> * What about briefly describing the discussion about the canonical domain?

OK, I have added a paragraph about that under "How has the project
developed since the last report?"

  As a side note, there's a yet unresolved legal/policy issue (INFRA-10787) regarding
  if we can use freemarker.org as the canonical domain (while it's served from the
  Apache infrastructure), or we must redirect it to freemarker.incubator.apache.org
  (as it is now).

> * I'd add a mention the recent RC discussion.

I'm not sure I follow it there. I think it's clear that it has to go
through the full release process (if that's what you mean), it's just
that I wasn't familiar enough with the policy.

> * New committers must be named in that section/

I have modified that line to:

  2015-10-21 Nan Lei, committer (non-PMC)

--
Thanks,