freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating, attempt 3
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:05:10 GMT
You mean, it should have been version 2.3.24-rc01-a3 (in Maven and
everywhere), or just the non-Maven download URL-s should use separate
URL-s?

Anyway, I won't make a problem out of formalities like this, so
whatever the ASF conventions says. For now though, can we just proceed
on incubator@general? Yes, formally we could (Majority Approval), but
given that you seem to spot policy issues efficiently, I'm curious if
you have checked the content of the artifacts. Or if you plan to do
that, because then I would wait for that.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany