freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating, attempt 3
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 09:23:06 GMT
-1 (binding), source link is missing from the vote email

Something confusing on the overall release is that normally RC releases are
what here are called attepts, because the project actually wants to publish
RCs; so I guess the attempt number should be kept somewhere, folder name or
wherever.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager