freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 07:42:53 GMT
Well, that's described by the Maven Release plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/maven-release/maven-release-plugin/examples/prepare-release.html

BTW, I always found that plugin a bit tricky, so some defaults are not the
best, for instance:

https://github.com/apache/marmotta/blob/develop/pom.xml#L208

So in a past project we've put together a detailed guide that may be
relevant for you too: https://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/ReleaseProcess

I really find useful, in combination of pushChanges=false, the trick of
using the local close as connections on
release:prepare: -DconnectionUrl=scm:git:file://`pwd`/.git

Hope that helps.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager