freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating, attempt 2
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:17:17 GMT
Hi Daniel, one question: how can I run RAT?

In the previous RC the procesdure was:

$ ant dist
$ ant rat

But the first one fails because "All boot.classpath properties must be set
in build.properties for dist!", so also the second as expected:
"build/dist/src does not exist".

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager