freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating, attempt 3
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 08:25:06 GMT
Just to help you with the ASF process: a check of a cancelled vote can't be
applied to a new vote. Both releases are different and need to be fully
checked.

Not important since David's vote is not binding, but in the feature may be.

I'll try some time later to check the new RC.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager