freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating, attempt 3
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:41:44 GMT
Hi,

On Jan 19, 2016 20:05, "Daniel Dekany" <ddekany@freemail.hu> wrote:

> You mean, it should have been version 2.3.24-rc01-a3 (in Maven and
> everywhere), or just the non-Maven download URL-s should use separate
> URL-s?

No, only for the source release, which is what we actually vote in ASF.
Just naming the source folder with such convention would prevent the
confusion we had. For next releases, please take that into account as well
as the importance of canceling vote threads properly.

> Anyway, I won't make a problem out of formalities like this, so
> whatever the ASF conventions says. For now though, can we just proceed
> on incubator@general? Yes, formally we could (Majority Approval), but
> given that you seem to spot policy issues efficiently, I'm curious if
> you have checked the content of the artifacts. Or if you plan to do
> that, because then I would wait for that.

Yes, go ahead there, please. I didn't find time to check this last attempt,
but I'll do it while the vote runs at general@incubator.a.o

Thanks.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.24-rc01-incubating/source/

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.24-rc01-incubating/

ddekany@freemail.hu>

same
of

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.24-rc01-incubating/binaries/apache-freemarker-2.3.24-rc01-incubating-bin.tar.gz.md5

ddekany@freemail.hu>

legal
ones

Maven repo

b9ca91dd5c3b04121f5ddcb9f6194c1e7931ba2c

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-freemarker.git;a=commit;h=b9ca91dd5c3b04121f5ddcb9f6194c1e7931ba2c

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-freemarker.git;a=commit;h=0c71d8f99323577d9683d924c51d617eb0346d15

Nothing has
> >> changed