freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: Should freemarker.org remain the canonical domain?
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 10:10:05 GMT
freemarker.org is now our main domain yet again, means,
freemarker.incubator.apache.org now redirect to it, and not the other
way around. (5 months after I have surprised to find that
freemarker.org redirects to freemarker.incubator.apache.org it's kind
of silly, but back then I thought that this will be resolved quickly,
either this or that way.)

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany