freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: freemarker.org search, apache incubator logo on freemarker.org
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:10:54 GMT
OK, I have found something. We were using custom search
014728049242975963158:8awjt03uofm, which I apparently can't manage
(which is a problem). The one whose settings I have checked is
003127866208504630097:arjqbv_znfw, which seems to work, except, it's
formatting is a bit off... Anyway that's now what freemarker.org uses,
so now the search gives the correct hits. Evanglia, could you either
fix the formatting of 003127866208504630097:arjqbv_znfw as you did
with 014728049242975963158:8awjt03uofm, or update the domain in
014728049242975963158:8awjt03uofm and give administrative rights to it
to me too?

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany