freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: Sample screens for the format box
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 07:55:38 GMT
Note that unless someone finds some blocker on the
general@incubator.a.o list with the release, it will be rolled out
around next Monday (march the 28th). Then freemarker-online the update
becomes timely. Do you have any guess about your schedules? (Of
course, it's fine if you won't have time, I just should know so that I
can work on it.)

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany