freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Murugesan <pradeepmuruge...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Sample screens for the format box
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 21:32:31 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay.

Attached is the WIP for the current task.

I have the following questions.

1.  I now receive the customization params like o/p format , timezone to server. Now how can
I process the same to the FM Template Java API ?  I could see there are some setters for all
the 3,
 template.setTimeZone(),
 template.setOutputEncoding(),
 template.setLocale().

 Shall I use the same.

2. The new jar, FreeMarker 2.3.24-rc01-incubating is not in the maven central I believe, For
now I am using it as a local jar in lib folder under the project then added the following
in the dependecies.
         compile files('lib/freemarker-2.3.24-rc01-incubating.jar')

   I tried to add the apache staging repo but not able to do it. Is this local jar fine ?

3. What should the timezone and the locale select box options ? or should it be left as free
text with some prefilled content ?

Pradeep.