freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: FreeMarker 2.3.24-incubating missing sources in Maven Central
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 18:28:55 GMT
Thanks for reporting this! I have opened an Infra issue for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-11591

Some technical details: The source artifact is there on
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.24-incubating/,
from where the artifacts automatically go to the Central. I'm not sure
if mere mortals can force re-synchronization, especially as Maven
Central repo artifacts, once uploaded, are final. Let's hope Infra can
help...

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany