freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: Someone wants to help with the JBoss IDE plugin?
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 23:22:10 GMT
Someone could still figure out if we can legally offer our own JBoss
FreeMarker IDE build for download, and how is it best to distribute
(like should we host our own update site somewhere?).

Why? As I have said earlier, FreeMarker IDE fixes get into JBoss IDE
releases with quite big delay. Like I have some 4 months old pull
requests, quite simple ones, but none of them is merged in yet. I have
asked about it, and was told that maybe they will find time reviewing
them for the JBoss IDE release for Eclipse Neon. I guess that will be
a few more months. So, we could release updates with a half a year
less delay or such, which is clearly significant.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany