freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: FreeMarker 2.3.24-incubating missing sources in Maven Central
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 06:48:10 GMT
Does this link work for everyone now? Please try:
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.24-incubating/freemarker-2.3.24-incubating-sources.jar

Even yesterday most of the files under
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/freemarker/freemarker/2.3.24-incubating/
were 404 (for me), but now they are all downloadable. Either it was
fixed, or behind the scenes I'm now directed to another physical
server than before... (Infra didn't answer yet.)

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany