freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2016
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 19:58:02 GMT
Hi David,

I'm subscribed to both infra and incubator.  I don't see your email.  Do
you see it in the mail archives? If not, you probably need to subscribe to
those lists using your non-apache email.  If you're not sure how to setup
apache emails, you can review this doc:
https://reference.apache.org/committer/email

John