freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From David E Jones <...@dejc.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - April 2016
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2016 17:36:19 GMT

Thank Daniel, you are correct and that is where I sent the request last time. I sent another
request and hopefully someone will notice it… or maybe I’m going about it wrong in some
way or other just sending a general email there (I don’t know… missing something special
in the subject or sending from my @apache.org address (which I don’t have anything setup
to do), etc).

-David