freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart MacDougall <smacdoug...@funnelback.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion in 'Who uses FreeMarker' List
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 10:42:07 GMT
Hello,

Just wanted to check in to see if you would like any other information from us for inclusion
in the ‘software that incorporates FreeMarker’ list or whether below is sufficient?

Please let me know if you would like anything else and I will be happy to send anything on.

Many thanks
Stuart

Stuart MacDougall
Marketing Coordinator

109-123 Clifton Street, London EC2A 4LD
T +44 (0) 207 183 6810 | funnelback.com <http://www.funnelback.com/>

UNITED KINGDOM | AUSTRALIA | NEW ZEALAND | POLAND | UNITED STATES

> On 19 Apr 2016, at 11:39, Stuart MacDougall <smacdougall@funnelback.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> My colleague recently forwarded me a link to your list of organisations that use FreeMarker
and I was hoping that we might be able to be added to this please.

> Below is a brief description outlining what Funnelback is and how we use FreeMarker,
along with some additional links to our technical docs which have further information on our
use of FreeMarker which may be of interest.

> It would be great if you can let me know if you would like any other information for
this, or if what we have below is suitable?

> Look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Many thanks
> Stuart
>
> ——
>
> Description
> Funnelback - www.funnelback.com <http://www.funnelback.com/>
> Funnelback is an enterprise search platform, powering search solutions for higher education,
government, financial and publishing industries. Funnelback uses FreeMarker as the template
technology for its public-facing and administration interfaces, layered over search and reporting
data models.