freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: ApacheCon?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:11:55 GMT
I think it's very early to talk about such things now, before we have
some kind of early version at least. Most of the possible changes
weren't ever discussed, so I don't know if there will be consensus
regarding them, or how they will look like. (Let alone seeing them
actually implemented.) Of course, as soon as I manage to allocate some
serious time for FM3, I will start the basic cleanup and start
discussion these things.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany