freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.26 (incubating)
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:03:37 GMT
Who else plans to review this in a few days and vote? If no one, I
will post the results and start the voting on general@incubator.a.o.

We don't yet have the 3 binding votes, but as far as I understand,
that's only needed during the second round at general@incubator.a.o.
Here, we already have the 3 PPMC (not IPMC) votes with my vote:

+1 (non-binding, but PPMC)

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany