freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@freemail.hu>
Subject Preparing for releasing 2.3.26 - any feedback?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:00:37 GMT
I would like to do a 2.3.26 release, ideally this month so that it can
appear in our status report (due to early next month). It's time
anyway, the last release was almost 9 months ago.

Please go through the change log, as this is the last chance to
discuss/revert any of the planned changes:
http://freemarker.org/builds/2.3.26-nightly/versions_2_3_26.html

Also tell if you want some additional changes to get into this
release.

Also, if you can, check if this version breaks anything on your
systems (this is *not* the final 2.3.26 yet, but almost):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/freemarker/engine/2.3.26-nightly-incubating/binaries/

I hope that after some more small changes I can upload the real 2.3.26
for voting.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany