freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Anyone volunteers for online-tester legal cleanup and other refactorings?
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 20:09:22 GMT
We have just received the source code of
http://freemarker-online.kenshoo.com/ from Kenshoo, as a contribution
to the FreeMarker project. Here's the Git repo:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-freemarker-online-tester.git
https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester

Anyone wants to take care of some (or all) of these tasks:

The first thing to do is the legal cleanup:
- Change license headers (such as it can't contain "Copyright 2014 Kenshoo.com")
- Change the package from com.kenshoo.freemarker to
  org.apache.freemarker.onlinetester (or something like that)
- Update LICENSE (and NOTICES if needed) with any extra intellectual
  property related information needed.

After that:
- Get rid of the old Fallwizard dependency, as that version isn't
  available in well known repos. Certainly we should just use pure
  Dropwizard (or any other light weight "micro service" framework you
  feel like using).

And finally we should continue pushing
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13246 "Create a demo VM
for the Freemarker project".