freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester/pull/3
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 11:45:28 GMT
I have commented the PR for some correction.

As of the gradlew scripts and gradle directory, that's a gray area for
sure. I don't find anything about their license either. So, I say,
let's just add them to LICENSE and say that they are generated files,
an so no license applies...

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany