freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Enabling Travis CI for incubator-freemarker
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:17:59 GMT
Wednesday, April 12, 2017, 3:56:25 PM, Pradeep Murugesan wrote:

> The Jira is not visible for public ? Its redirecting me to a login page.

Yip, infra issues aren't public (at least by default).

Anyway, it's already working:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-freemarker

We don't yet have build state image on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker though. As far as I see
we had to switch to md format for the README for that:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19810386/showing-travis-build-status-in-github-repo

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany