freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From David E Jones <...@dejc.com>
Subject Re: Please reivew (then sign) our April poddlin report
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2017 15:37:29 GMT

Thank you Daniel, the report looks good. Signed.

-David

![](https://link.nylas.com/open/5xm8m568zhx9qyloglsg31huz/local-
9ae23584-c808?r=ZGV2QGZyZWVtYXJrZXIuaW5jdWJhdG9yLmFwYWNoZS5vcmc=)

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2017

> I have applied all changes Jacopo has recommended.

> I have added a sentence about the age of the project, so that they
will be in the right context when reading about the community growth
problem.

> Note that they have added a point about "How would you assess the
podling's maturity?", which I have filled.

> \--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany