freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Dekany <ddek...@apache.org>
Subject Re: https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester/pull/3
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:43:38 GMT
That's a good point. So then it can remain as is for now. We only have
to remember this if it ever produce a release (because all we need is
deploying the service, an no release is needed for that).

And then I guess then we don't have to include gradlew.jar in the
LICENSE either.

--
Thanks,
 Daniel Dekany