freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Murugesan <pradeepmuruge...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Travis Configuration for Apache Freemarker
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:15:07 GMT
Hi,

   Looks like the travis ci also takes care of building the pull requests and update the commit
status. [?]

https://travis-ci.org/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker/pull_requests

And the commit status is updated automatically on the pull request..

https://github.com/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker/pull/1

Pradeep.

________________________________
From: Pradeep Murugesan <pradeepmurugesan@outlook.com>
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 5:03:15 PM
To: dev@freemarker.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Travis Configuration for Apache Freemarker

Hi Daniel,

     As mentioned in another email, I tried out the travis configuration for the freemarker
project and the results are here.

https://travis-ci.org/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker/builds/220589309

I was able to configure the build in tavis-ci with the following changes

https://github.com/pradeepmurugesan/incubator-freemarker/commit/bfa626e37eb18cab29a9ad8574217913ac68bfd6

The changes in the build.xml is to install the ivy and copy the jar to the ant lib folder
automatically.

I am not sure who actually controls the travis-ci adminstration part. We need to enable the
build for incubator-freemarker under travis-ci/apache. How to place a request for it.

Kindly go through the above and let me know if I should give a pull request.

Pradeep.