freemarker-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Murugesan <pradeepmuruge...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: https://github.com/apache/incubator-freemarker-online-tester/pull/3
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 10:52:48 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for merging it.

I have opened another pull request(#4). which contains

 1. additional files with license headers

 2. removed the "created by" signature from the source code

Also I am not sure about the license information for gradle wrapper binary located at incubator-freemarker-online-tester/gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar.
I have looked in another apache project https://github.com/apache/aurora. They have not mentioned
the wrapper jar in any files.

Kindly let me know if we need to add it. I also see no license information associated with
the binary, but the gradle source is bearing the apache license (https://github.com/gradle/gradle/blob/master/subprojects/wrapper/src/integTest/groovy/org/gradle/integtests/AbstractWrapperIntegrationSpec.groovy).

As a next step, I would change the package names and the cdn for the javascript files.

Thank you.

Pradeep.